...even to me!
(I so wish this was in focus! A is bunny crazy right now and insisted we tuck baby bunny in for this picture. Doesn't she look cosy?)
Anyway, this is the end result of the pink baby blanket I've been working on. And I must say, it was a shot in the dark. It's not perfect, but overall, I'm quite pleased with the result. I didn't frog any of the pink, I just added on several rows of grey on each side to square it up a bit and then two rows all the way around to stop the stocking stitch from curling and to give it a more complete look.
I still wasn't pleased with how the back was looking but I lucked out at my LQS and found this pinkish-purple fabric that went almost perfectly! I measured and pinned and did everything I could for a snug fit but overall it's a bit loose. Mr. Ed looks at it a bit suspiciously, but Bunny doesn't seem to mind. I hand stitched it on and ended up with a hole in my poor finger (no, a thimble was not an option - I'm not THAT clever!). It's never coming off but I'm curious to see how it all washes up. Still, it's warm and cosy and done just in time... for spring. Sigh. Still it's really big for a three month old so hopefully it will come in handy for future winters - however far away we hope they are!