Blog Archive

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bec's Socks


It's raining today. Pouring really. And I've been up since 4:30 with two little boys with croup and fevers in the 100s. Despite the fact that it is a bajillion degrees over 30'C outside and humid as anything, we are curled up under blankets drinking gatorade and tylenol and watching Phineas and Ferb (all 8 seasons, am starting to hate that theme song!!). I've been knitting away on the FINAL strip of the log cabin afghan and enjoying a good cuddle.

What does this have to do with Bec's socks? Not much. Except I haven't written in forever and we're feeling all cozy, and while I was playing on my laptop I came across this picture and realised I hadn't posted it. And it sort of summed up (visually) the mood of my day. Pajamas and feet crossed and toys on the floor and a coffee in hand (Becs actually sent me this picture on Christmas morning when both HER boys were sick and she was thanking me for her sock present. And I can almost guarantee she had a coffee in hand. She's the one who introduced me to The Mad Bean. She's a coffee girl)




No comments: