Blog Archive

Friday, February 8, 2013

Angry Birds Yarn :)

So, we are having a crazy snow day here. Schools are not closed because the Toronto School Board RARELY does that, but we're okay, we live two blocks from school. So we bundled up and Mommy/Mush the Sled Dog pulled N to school on the toboggan. A refused to set foot out the front door so he stayed home with Daddy (the perks of having a husband who can work from home!)

When I got back A was happily playing with his toys so I poured myself a nice hot cup of coffee that my darling hubby made (another perk) and set about winding yarn. I've been working so hard on two big projects that I haven't had much to post since the holidays. There really is only so much that can be said about row after row of garter stitch. But I feel the need to make some socks. I was having a lovely time winding the yarn and really wanted to try and capture the colours on film. I'm not sure if I got it quite right (the light isn't great today) but my little helper made me laugh so hard it didn't really matter. 

So, here's what happens when you let your two-year old help you photograph your yarn :)


No comments: