Blog Archive

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Not Quilte Sure Where to Start...

This is my Sewing Area. 
This is my sewing area after I come home from a week at the cottage...
... a week in the woods with my two kids and my two 85 year old grandparents
Love them all but...it's a small cottage
 
 
Three parcels of fabric and supplies and books arrived in the mail while I was gone
I also stopped at two quilt stores on my drive to and from the cottage
My new sewing machine - a Bernina 1625 QC came back from being serviced the DAY before we left :(
I have not yet gotten to play with it....

...I was a little excited
So I got out EVERYTHING.....

Now I'm not quite sure where to start......

PS - yes Jo, this is my sewing space. No, it's not as nice as yours ;)  And it's messy! I will take more detailed shots when I've cleaned up and had a chance to play!

1 comment:

Jo-Ann said...

Your space is perfect! It's all yours. Love it, love that you finally claimed it and love even more that you get to you use it. Love you Jennie.